CEREMONY HIRE PACKAGES
Wedding planning is tough. It’s hard to know where to start! (I recommend a bottle of wine..)
Let’s make this easy for you. Planning your wedding should be easy, flexible and tailored exactly to your style.
We don’t supply generic packages because your wedding is far from generic! Set packages with a list of fixed inclusions may not work for your day. So why should you be forced into something that doesn’t fit?
Instead, we charge a single design fee, which gives you access to any items from our hire catalogue to create the wedding ceremony of your dreams.
You can check out our full Hire Catalogue over here – Pick your favourite chairs, arch, decor, props, drinks station items and we’ll do the rest. Or tell us a bit about your wedding style and we’ll present you with some suggestions for your day.
Looking for something specific? If we don’t have it, let us know. We can have it made or ordered specially for you wedding.
Below are a few examples of what our past couples have done with their ceremony styling..
“I still can’t believe how beautiful it all was! Thank you for being so much fun, adding sass to my wedding vision and for being all round creative, practical and helpful”
Ash + Eden, Freedom Hub. August, 2018
A RUSTIC STYLE GARDEN CEREMONY..
- Wooden bistro chairs
- Wood Signing table chairs
- Two post rustic timber arch with floral styling
- Seagrass aisle runner or light rose petals for aisle
- A personalised welcome board and easel
- Tin buckets and apple boxes layered around the base of your welcome board to hold throw petals for your guests
A MODERN STYLE CEREMONY..
- White folding chairs
- Matching Signing table & 2 chairs
- Our White Metal Industrial Arch with floral styling
- Rose petal scattering along the aisle
- Personalised welcome sign (yours to keep) and hire easel
- Hurricane candles and white lanterns for styling around the welcome board and under the arch
- Throw petals in decorative cones for all the guests
- A H20 refreshment stand with still water and herbal garnishes
A BOHO STYLE CEREMONY..
- Wooden chairs for your guests
- Matching signing table & 2 chairs
- A triangle arch with boho floral styling
- A personalised welcome sign and easel
- Turkish style rug for under the arbour
- Natural wicker lanterns and seagrass baskets filled with natural foliage and greenery for styling around the base of your arch
- Terracotta pots of various sizes for styling the entrance area
Drinks stations are the perfect accompaniment to your wedding ceremony, ensuring your guests are kept well hydrated between your ceremony and reception. Our drink station items are included in your ceremony design fee, so you can pick and choose to suit your style.
They can include your choice of glassware, such as champagne glasses, tumblers, or paper cups, festive paper straws, glass drink dispensers + complimentary still or sparkling water with fruit, Steel buckets for beverages + Ice + Bottle Openers, Tables, Styling Props, Linen, Personalised Bar Signage, styling items such as boxes, platters and glassware, disposal of waste at the conclusion of your event.
Drinks stations are designed so your guests can easily help themselves. You can deliver your own alcoholic beverages to our studio the week prior to your event and we will set everything up on the day.
SIGNAGE + WELCOME BOARDS
Signage is a great way to add that personal touch to your wedding ceremony. Personalised welcome boards are included in our Ceremony styling design fee.
Flowers are a simple and effective way to add romance and style to your wedding. We tailor all our flower designs to your needs and style. We can look after all your wedding flower needs; from arches, chair flowers, throw petals, to bridal party and reception flowers. Flowers are an additional cost to your design fee.
Having both your wedding flowers and ceremony styling through us is a cost effective way to save on delivery and set up fees (as you wont be paying delivery for 2 different suppliers) AND it’s much less stressful! Think of all the time you’ll save on emailing and trying to organise 14 different suppliers!
(we also LOVE repurposing ceremony flowers, which helps with your budget AND its great for the environments.. less waste!)
Ready to chat? We’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Drop us a note via the form below and we’ll send you a copy of our Wedding Style Guide which contains details on our process, price guides and style suggestions.