WEDDING COORDINATION + PLANNING
So whats the difference between a planner and a coordinator? Good question!
A wedding planner is great for those who have no f**king idea where to even begin with planning a wedding. We can recommend venues or caterers, develop a styling design, book in photographers, send out your invites.. you name it! Our planning services are charged by the hour, so you can use us for as much or as little of the planning process as you need.
A wedding coordinator is great for those who want to be completely hands-off on the day. A wedding coordinator will oversee the logistics for you and make sure everything is set up and runs smoothly.
We provide all our couples who book a ceremony package with our super-sick coordination skills at no extra cost.
In no particular order, here are just a few things that we can coordinate the crap out of for you…
“Everything was amazing, stunning and absolutely perfect! You were so great to work with and break the typical wedding mould!”
Stef + Tynan – Luna Park, October 2018
- We make sure everyone turns up on time
- We have a practice run through so your gal gang can practice walking at the right speed
- We pull umbrellas out of thin air when it looks like rain at the last minute
- We meet you as you get out of the car, calm your nerves and make sure your dress looks PERFECT before you head down the aisle
- We make sure the photographer knows who all the important family members are to take photos of
- We always carry emergency bandaids and deodorant, you know, just in case
- We make sure the musicians play the right song as you walk down the aisle
- We design your wedding runsheet so no detail is forgotten
- We make sure your wedding arch is set up in the exact location that you wanted
- We make sure all your vendors are working well together
- We even help your Grandma find her way to the bathroom
- We ALWAYS ensure your champagne glass is full.
Ready to chat? Need more details on any of our design process? We’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Drop us a note via the form below for more info or to receive a copy of our Wedding Price Guide or an obligation free quote.