- Pampas Grass – wedding trend or noxious weed?
Pampas Grass - wedding trend or noxious
- Charlotte + Patrick – Freshwater View Reserve Wedding, Sydney.
Freshwater View Reserve
- Andi + Hugh – Cell Block Theatre Wedding, Sydney
- Shannon + Jack, GrowWild, Southern Highlands
- Maddie + David, Clark Park – Kirribillii
- Aaron + Saori – Blenheim beach, Jervis Bay
- Stef + Tynan, Luna Park Wedding – Sydney
- Wedding Flower Trends for 2019-2020
Wedding Flower Trends for
- Ash + Eden, Freedom Hub, Waterloo
- Sydney Wedding Venues that are different and fun and unique and basically, not shit.
Sydney wedding venues that are not
- Why are wedding flowers so expensive? The true costs behind your wedding florals. Part Three. Hanging flowers and roof installations.
Why are wedding flowers so expensive? Part
- Secrets of a Wedding Stylist – How to get the most out of your wedding styling and flower budget.
Wedding Styling Secrets - how to get the most out of your wedding budget and
- Lisa + Dean, Gunners Barracks Wedding
- Rachelle + Brett Wedding, Curzon Hall, Marsfield
Wedding Ceremony: The Enchanted Garden, Curzon Hall, MarsfieldWedding Reception: The Banquet Room, Curzon Hall, Marsfield.Photography: Chris Little
- Della + Steven, Sergents Mess Wedding, Mosman – Sydney
Wedding Ceremony + Reception Venue: Sergents Mess, Mosman Photography: We Are
- Why are wedding flowers so expensive? Part two – What do wedding flowers actually cost?
Why are wedding flowers so expensive? Part two - What do wedding flowers actually
- Maria + Michael Wedding, Dunbar House Watsons Bay
Wedding Venue - Dunbar House, Watsons Bay SydneyPhotographer - Zee and Cee
- Anushika + Dorian Wedding, The Spit Zest Waterfront Sydney
Wedding Venue - The Spit Zest Waterfront Photography - Insight
- Julia + Yousef Wedding, The Bathers Pavilion Balmoral Sydney
Ceremony Venue - Rocky Point Island, Balmoral Beach Reception Venue - The Bathers Pavilion, Balmoral Beach Photographer - Sage &
- Why are wedding flowers so expensive? The true costs behind your wedding florals. Part One.
Why are wedding flowers expensive? The true cost of flowers, part
- Anamarija + Llewellyn Wedding, Lord Nielsen Brewery Sydney
Photography Kristie CarrickCeremony Venue Observatory Hill Park SydneyReception Venue Lord Nielsen Brewery The Rocks,
- Ash + Dave Wedding, Boat House Shelly Beach Manly, Sydney
- Bree + James, Gunners Barracks Sydney
Photography by With HeartCeremony Venue St Peter Chanel Woolwich, Hunters HillReception Venue Gunners
- Hue + Andrew, Deckhouse Woolwich
I had the pleasure of meeting with Hue a few times before her wedding to discuss all the fun plans, and bloody hell, we laughed and chatted and gossiped and laughed some more! Hue is an absolute blast to be around, and her smile is infectious! Hue and Andrew's wedding day started off with a
- Kate + Marc, The Nielsen Vacluse
The weather could not have been more perfect, the sun was shining, the beach was empty and the venue - well, don't get me started on the venue!Kate and Marc celebrated their special day along side 45 close family and friends at the recently refurbished The Nielsen at Vaucluse, a stunning venue
- Liz + Marcus
Liz + Marcus, Taronga Zoo Wedding, Sydney.Getting married at the bloody zoo! How cool is that! The Harbourview Ballroom at the Taronga Zoo function centre has some of the best views in Sydney, I might add. And animals. Duh. Liz and Marcus have excellent taste, and their wedding was full of gorgeous
- Steph + Sam Quay Sydney Wedding
Steph + Sam, Quay Wedding, Sydney. Rain on your wedding day is said to be good luck, right? Well, Steph and Sam have a whole lot of luck coming their way! The rain was persistent all day, breaking every now and then just to tease the bride and groom. Most brides would be distraught if the
- Ash + Kim, Ballast Point Park and The Royal Oak Hotel, Balmain, Sydney Wedding.
Ash + Kim, Ballast Point Park and The Royal Oak Hotel, Balmain, Sydney Wedding.Oh how I love a local wedding! I'm a Rozelle resident, and I love nothing more than flowering events and weddings in my local area. Ash and Kim were past residents of the area and they loved in so much they decided
- Nina + Raf, L’Aqua Darling Harbour, Sydney Wedding.
Nina + Raf, L'Aqua Darling Harbour, Sydney Wedding. What a fun couple! Nina, Raf and I met one cold, winter night to discuss their wedding over hot chocolates, and I couldn't stop thinking to myself.. 'what a bloody fun couple!'. Nina had sent me a few inspo pics, but when we got down to the
- Sarah + Terry, Dunbar House Watson’s Bay Wedding, Sydney.
Sarah + Terry, Dunbar House Watson's Bay Wedding, Sydney.I've had the pleasure of flowering many a wedding at Dunbar House in Sydney's Watson's Bay, each wedding just as beautiful and unique as then next. But when I first met with Sarah and Terry to discuss their wedding day, I was struck by just
- Kimberley + Michael’s Wedding, The Balmain Hotel, Sydney
Full disclosure.. this is my wedding. And I loved every bloody minute of it! My hubby and I were definitely not the conventional wedding type. All we wanted was to become man and wife, have a kick-ass party and boogie all night with our best buddies (aka no freeloaders who we've only met twice). We
- Roslyn + Kurtis Wedding, Macquarie Golf Club Sydney
I have known Roslyn for many, many years and she is quite possibly one of the funniest gals I have ever met! Roz and Kurits have been together for a long time - high school sweethearts. And when we sat down over breakfast to talk about their upcoming wedding, I was graced with the story
- Fay + Arnold’s Wedding, Banjo Paterson Cottage
Fay + Arnold's Wedding, Banjo Paterson Cottage + GlampingI love a lunchtime wedding. It creates such a fun, relaxed vibe to the whole day.. and it opens up the evening to a world of possibilities. Banjo Paterson Cottage has to be one of Sydney's best kept wedding secrets. The venue is gorgeous and
- Lisa + Matt’s Wedding, Deckhouse Woolwich
Once upon a time, in the late hours of the night and sometimes into the wee hours of the morning, I used to be a semi professional cake baker and food blogger. True story. Once I even made a sparkly purple stiletto out of sugar. I shit you not. It was fucking hard! So when
- Sally + David’s Wedding – The Bather’s Pavilion, Balmoral.
Oh Sally. What a bloody gem. And her brand new husband, David, is pretty excellent as well. I would liken picking your favourite couple to trying to pick your favourite kid. But these guys came pretty close to the top for 2016. I’m sure I came out of our wedding consult with stomach cramps from
- Jacqui + Adam’s Royal National Park Wedding
Jacqui's vision was simple - a vintage, rustic style wedding featuring only Australian natives and selected seasonal, locally grown flowers to tie in with the gorgeous surrounds of the Royal National Park (and her career as an environmental scientist!).Often, brides don't have the faintest idea
- Casey + Daniel’s Wedding, Belgenny Farm Camden
Photos by Macarthur Photography and videoWedding Venue Belgenny Farm,
- How a boutonniere is born
Boutonnieres, or buttonholes, are super dooper easy to make. The hardest part is selecting the right flowers to use, as you need hardy flowers that will last out of water. My bridesmaids and I DIY'd a buttload of these buttonholes on the morning of my wedding (making your own wedding flowers or
- Sydney Flower Markets: The things I have learnt.
Important tips for making your own wedding bouquet part two. 2015 was an absolute wild ride! I finished my formal floristry training (while holding down my full time job), I booked my first official wedding in January (followed closely by my second wedding not two weeks later!), I began work
- The day I became a real life florist!
It finally happened! I officially graduated from floristry school! 32 weeks, every Saturday, far too many assessments to count and work experience on a Sunday, plus whatever freelance work I could pick up. I. Am. Exhausted.Here are a few happy snaps of my final assessment – a major display