SHIPPING + SHOP POLICY
These Shop Policies/Terms + Conditions govern the use of themarmaladesky.com.au/shop and the purchase of any goods from this site.
By using this website and online shop you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
- LOCAL SHIPPING – All parcels are shipped via Australia Post in compostable HERO packaging. They do no require a signature on delivery and will be left in a safe spot.
- EXPRESS SHIPPING – Can be purchased upon checkout.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING – Is not offer at this current time. Sorry.
- All orders must be placed before 5pm to secure next day delivery. All orders received after 5pm will be process in 2 days time. (e.g. order received at 7pm on Monday will be delivered on Wednesday). We do not offer same day delivery.
- The Marmalade Sky/Kimberley Burrell owns the Copyright to all designs and product on this site and store, unless stated otherwise. All designs are my own. Any reproduction of or use of these designs other than intended personal use will be an infringement of that Copyright and will be prosecuted.
We use a combination of our own shop courier as well as outsourced courier companies if necessary. Our delivery routes are determined based on time and efficiency. All deliveries are completed between 9am-6pm. We cannot guarantee specific delivery times.
We DO NOT offer refunds. If you are unsatisfied with the quality of your order, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss ASAP. We will ask for photos so we can determine the issues with the quality.
We are unable to offer a refunds for change of mind, incorrect delivery address or damage caused by our delivery partners. It’s the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with the correct delivery address.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services and products to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, such as marketing in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.