Get ready for some scissor slingin’, wine drinkin’, ol’ fashion FUN because the GIVE A SHIT workshop is happening again!
WHAT: “A Very Kick-Ass Christmas Workshop + Party”. We’ll be making a ‘Not-your-avergae-christmas-wreath’ and getting our Christmas party on! Includes all the florals you need, tools, booze, food and maybe even a sneaky visit from Santa..
WHEN: 11am, Sunday 1st December 2019
WHERE: The Carpenter, Leichhardt, Sydney
HOW MUCH: $130 + gst
But, why do we Give a shit? What the hell is this all about?!
Basically, the GIVE A SHIT workshop series is designed for fun, fabulous people with a desire to learn a new skill to come together and raise some money for mental health services..
- Learn some amazing new floristry skillzzz
- Add some sick styling skillz to your repertoire
- Meet some amazing new friends
- Stuff yourself stupid with great snacks
- Smash a glass of wine (or 7) with your new pals
- ALL profits are donated to HeadSpace, Australia’s Youth mental health services agency… because giving a shit about mental health is important.
ARE YOU IN? Buy your tickets BELOW. Spots are limited.
Or why not check out all the hilarious fun we had at our last Give a Shit workshop.
“I can not recommend the Give A Shit workshops enough! I had such a ball navigating my way though 2 arrangements with a drink in my hand, surrounded by awesome, funny and fabulous women.
Make some sick floral art, have a drink (or 4), meet some rad people and do it all while you support a wicked charity. Also, Kimbo is a cheese board kween, so if that doesn’t get you interested, I don’t know what will.”